6 Owen Street, Woodville North
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 799 Square metres
From sub division to renovation, a great opportunity awaits-set on generous 799Sqm with 18m Frontage
From sub division to renovation, a great opportunity awaits!
Located in the fast growing suburb of Woodville North, this great allotment offers an impressive 799 sqm with 18m frontage. Renovate or subdivide, a wonderful opportunity awaits a family to create their dream home or astute investor to divide into two allotments (S.T.C.C). The options are plentiful!
This wonderful home features:
- Three good-sized bedrooms plus study
- Essential split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with gas cook tops and plenty of cupboard space
- Huge veranda perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Large shed/rumpus room 6m x 12m with ample storage room or entertainment area
- Carport and roller door to accommodate 3 or 4 cars.
- Plus much more!
- Current tenant at $360 per week ,(Lease expired Jan 2020)
Enjoy the close proximity of easy living right at your fingertips with Arndale Shopping Centre Precinct only within 15 mins walking distance offering an abundance of shops, cafes and major brand stores. Greater Union Cinema will keep your family entertained and only within an arms reach. Bus stops and easy transport options are just at your doorstep. Plus it's just 15 mins from the beach and 20 mins to Adelaide's CBD.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property's land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
RLA 292171 RLA 269823
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $450000.
Interest Rate (p.a)